Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Freakonomics

I just computed daily expenses & it seems I have to decide if I want to stay in the company I work for a little longer. If gas prices start hitting the Php 75 mark I should start applying somewhere else.

It just does not make financial sense anymore. I am probably going to give myself till the end of the year to make a decision. If I don't get a bigger paycheck soon it seems there is need to think about my economic strategy. I have to make up for my losses & I can't get from point A to point B with this kind of energy crisis affecting the global economic situation.

There are still a lot of plans to be made & soon I'm turning 3 decades and it is sad to say I am starting to feel the purse strings tighten.

I am now at a crossroads at what to do.

Think...

No comments: