Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Desperate or Bored?

Hmm...i'd like your opinion on something. Is it just me or is it because of boredom I am starting to watch chick flicks on DVD?

I have watched Grey's Anatomy & I sort of like it because of the surgery & the drama behind the surgeries (Actually, Kathy Hiegl is sooo...whew! That's the real reason). I can't call myself a fan because I forget the names or the exact details in the series, but it's entertaining.

I just started watching Private Practice, a so and so series spinoff of the aforementioned....and for some reason I get it, despite it's predictability.

It's not entertaining but Shonda Rhimes has written a more clean, honest, & stereotypical comedy-drama. It's so goody goody series but it kind of works. You just have to learn to appreciate the good side of human drama. I'm not saying that Grey's Anatomy is the opposite of Private Practice but the former is more intense as the latter is more light-hearted, mature & uncomplicated.

By the way, the highlight today is Wanted...the movie with Angelina Jolie-Pitt & Morgan Freeman. It was a very cool & action-centered film.

I give it 5 out of 5 tickets! (Sieskel & Ebert will start cussing my name just about now.)

Dinner out with my best girl was so and so. I wish I wasn't as tired, I would have loved to be with her the whole day. Well, easy come, easy go. Her mom & my almost In-law was there. I'm not complaining but I'd like to spend more time with Erin alone.

Anyway, it was a day of some note. I gotta go, I have a full sleep schedule tommorrow & it's going to be a busy day!

No comments: