Sunday, September 16, 2007

Device warns you if you're boring or irritating

A DEVICE that can pick up on people's emotions is being developed to help people with autism relate to those around them. It will alert its autistic user if the person they are talking to starts showing signs of getting bored or annoyed. One of the problems facing people with autism is an inability to pick up on social cues. Failure to notice that....

Read more when you click at the link below.



read more | digg story

Read it yet? Well, if such a thing does become a thing of existence in the global social structure of autism, I do not see it being a problem established on the alleged Normal people. All of us are still autistic in one way or another. Me for example can turn off emotion by will, I simply choose to feel or at least act normal. Call me a Doppleganger of sorts, My evil twin is playing normal my true self is more of a variance form. It's too liquid and volatile to comprehend when I think about it. I myself am not the only practitioner of such, if you have heard of the cliche "We all wear masks, when will you remove yours?" you know what my point is.

It would be nice to find people who will accept your true form, perhaps it could even make the world a better place but no one, not even me, has the guts to do it.

No comments: