Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spiderman 3 & Other Movies

Hey!

Spiderman 3 opened up on the 1st of May. I wasn't able to watch it on the date of it's local premiere but what the hell, I hear that it was doing almost 24 hour showing on the other side of the world so I am guessing that something similar would happen at the local cinema scene.

I was hoping to see it at the only IMax theater at SM Mall of Asia but then if it is going to be shown in 2D on an IMax screen then it defeats the purpose of watching it under a more aural/visually-exhilarating environment.

I've been hearing people talking about it and it seems most people I see have seen it but me.

I've considered putting in a list of movies I'd like to watch this year:

  • Spiderman 3
  • Shrek the Third
  • Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End
  • Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  • Transformers
  • The Simpsons in 2D

Im looking forward to this 3rd quarter for more dates in the movies and dinner. I really should ask someone out from the office, probably just to get a feel of what it's like to date within your own prison.

No comments: