Thursday, April 10, 2008

LCD TV Mania

I was just inspired by Scott Little's setup. He bought himself a good deal on a Toshiba Regaza 42" that came with a 32" and the latter was used as a computer monitor. The colors were not as impressive as a full LCD but this might be due to the limits on resolution. I'm not much of a gamer but I think it makes sense to have an LCD TV for both computing tasks & TV/Vide viewing. They say that LCD TV's are more energy efficient compare to CRT's of old. Frankly, if it helps save in power, i'd like one.

I've been asking around & Gerry Kaimo recommends checking out Listening In Style. (I think I already mentioned this on a previous post) Someone in the list posted their current offerings & I found a Hitachi that fits my budget. TV's usually last long & it take a while before you get tired of it. At less than Php 30,000, it seems like a good buy.

I have to make sure first that I don't put myself up in financial failure. Hopefully before the year ends I can get a decent LCD TV!

So now begins my LCD TV mania...

No comments: