Friday, August 22, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel Live! - An Impression

I just caught the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show in cable. It looks ok. In case you don't remember Jimmy Kimmel is...Well, he's one half of the now defunct Man Show featured in Comedy Central.

A show of comedy mixed with male debauchery & not really recommended for immature audiences.


The show I caught featured Katherine McPhee. One of the hottest females I have ever seen in American Idol.

I am surprised that she just got married & an acquaintance mentioned that she tied the knot with some old guy.

How lucky can a guy get?


There was also a featured up & coming comedienne from laughingmyaoff.com.

She could be a hit. I've heard some of her material when she did a 10 minute stand up & it's actually fresh.

Too bad they showed a recent episode. I wish Star World showed it since it's inception.

We could have had some continuity.

I just remembered that it's been a while since I watched a movie.

I'll see if I can find a date. Just a friendly one, nothing romantic.

Oh well, it's time crash & pass out. I feel stressed out from work & dividing time with Erin. I love seeing Erin but there are other obligations to work on.

No comments: