Saturday, March 03, 2007

...The First Quarter Ends!

This March would be the last month of the first quarter of the year.

Things have been progressing slowly; Seriously not as fast as I wanted it to be.

If you remember that this year's theme in my opinion is Change.

So, what has changed? What indeed? Hmmm....

I get to see my daughter a bit more regularly, I just got a not-so-noticeable pay increase, Dating at this day and age is not a priority and the mother of my daughter is civil but keeps on complaining about the lack of finances to support whatever luxuries she had when she was studying.

I try to keep her in the loop of whatever meager resources I have (Remember that 2GB iPod?). It would seem that I am still trying to keep a spark between us, or at least that is what everyone says.

Of course, I know without a proper compromise that we can both commit too we would be both playing the role of natural enemies till one of us becomes extinct. They say a that this platonic and very, very odd relationship is like treading very dangerous waters. Well, I'm sure it is but I am risk taker and since there is not much happening I am willing to share what I can to those in need.

She even mentioned that I need to buy a study desk for Erin. Well, as soon as I can afford it I don't see why I shouldn't. Erin's very bright and smart for her age but she is very shy in front of other people. It is very sweet but I certainly hope she gets over it as soon as she grows.

As always, I wish them the best of luck. If they are happy well, so am I.

No comments: