Thursday, September 11, 2008

Broken Memory Cards

I'm glad I was able to crash a ride with a friend down south.

Work has been stressful as of late plus I've been puking on excel formulas.

Reports, reports, reports.

I had to take the edge off with some tea before marching on to my bed. Today had it's first. My first time in a little less than a decade ordering something hot at Starbucks.


Green Tea Latte surprisingly works for my urge for a hot drink. It's not bad but I think Figaro will remain on top of my list.

I was fiddling with some Hi-Res pictures from my last trip to a relatively uninhabited beach. Too many writes on the card broke my SD that lasted 4 years.

I guess it's time to buy a new one, so after choking on the last few drops (the syrupy bottom end did not agree with my throat!) I found myself at the front of the local CRD King chain. Got myself a 2GB micro-SD with an adapter for Php 420.00.

So far so good. Never ever use your phone to muck with Hi-Res photos. Too much data writing will kill it.

Especially on very cheap ones!

No comments: