Monday, May 05, 2008

WaMu Training Day

I broke it off with the girl I've been seeing. I don't think it'll work out for some reason (well, I can think up a few in a snap) I just don't see her happy. Besides she claims to have a lot of what she wants to call "meantime" relationships. I don't want to be a statistic. I want to stand out. Perhaps this is payback for the shit I've pulled off in high school. Going out on multiple dates at the same time. Now maybe fates retribution. Sometimes I hate myself but I know I put myself in that situation so I have to deal with it.

Anyway, I'm on day shift right now & after a day of Siemens history lectures ( which I will call Siemens Appreciation day for comic effect) I am hoping there will be no exams about it. I did learn a few new nuggets of useless information (useless for my line of work or useful if I plan on being the official Siemens tourist guide) It was boring. I can't say much yet by I am kinda stoked to be in a new account & do a lot of tech calls...i mean service desk calls. I can't explain it in detail since I don't feel like posting much today. I feel a fever coming up soon but I still have to go to work no matter what.

I hope tomorrow's lectures will be more informative & be actually interesting for once!

No comments: